A Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Senior/Supervising Social Worker for their well-thought of Fostering service. This position is a full time, permanent position covering a caseload of up to 10 foster carers.
You will need to have a background within Children's Social Work (Newly Qualified Social Workers can apply) and a knowledge/experience of working with a Therapeutic approach.
Benefits for you as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements of you as Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within Fostering as a Social Worker
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £36,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation