The London Borough of Southwark is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their School Social Work Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in a Frontline setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well directly with both Children and Families in order to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a School Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Home and flexible working available
- Great opportunity to work in a non-statutory setting
Your responsibilities as a School Social Worker:
- Take part in Safeguarding and Care Planning
- Carry out core Social Work tasks with the relevant young people
- Be a part of group supervisions, service meetings, training and staff briefings
Requirements of you as a School Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and Care Planning work
Location: Southwark, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!