West Sussex County Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker/ Practitioner to join their Learning Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering up to £40.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £40.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- A stable demand due to the demands of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker:
- Carry a Complex caseload of vulnerable adults who have a Learning Disabilities
- Working with service users who are at risk of admission or are in a Mental health placement
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working
- Advocate for service user independence where appropriate
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential for this role
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: up to £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!