We are seeking enthusiastic youth workers to support a care leaver's aged 16-25 years in Gloucester.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Shift Pattern 3 days, 3 off, 3 nights, 3 off
- Shifts 7:30am-19:30pm
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Experience working with care leaver 16+
- Housing support
- Mental health, drug and alcohol and substance misuse beneficial
Salary: Starting £12.00 per hour PAYE or £15.22 per hour Umbrella, increase for weekends and waking nights.
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.