Back to jobs
Waking Night - Childrens Home Reading
- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary £12500 - £23000 per annum
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceSCT - EG_1676641684
- Contact NameEmily Game
Waking Night Support Worker required to support small Children Residential Home in Reading, Berkshire
- Waking Night Residential Support Worker - 30 hours per week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
- Waking Night Residential Support Worker - 20 hours per week (Friday & Saturday)
Our client is based in central Reading and currently supports 3 young males aged 13-15 years with emotional behaviours difficulties, autism and complex needs.
Waking Nights 21:30-7:30
- To promote the welfare, safety, personal development and well-being of children and young people living at the home
- To ensure that the physical, emotional and psychological needs of children and young people living at the home are met where at all possible.
- To participate in the day-to-day operation of the service provided in accordance with organisational guidelines and objectives
- To create within the home as far as is possible, a normal domestic environment for the young people living at the home
Benefits for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enrolment in NVQ level 4 Residential Childcare
- Competitive Salary up to £23,100 per annum
- Free Training and Development
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families with learning difficulties and/or Autism.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Waking Night Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.