A South London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Urgent Community Response Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £32.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Urgent Community Response Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Urgent Community Response Social Worker:
- Take a strength based approach to managing a complex caseload
- Undertake Care Act Assessments
- Complete Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council to ensure best outcomes
- Complete duty responsibilities
Requirements of you as an Urgent Community Response Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Urgent Response or Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: South London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!