A Local Authority is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Transitions team. This is a PERMANENT position that full-time.
This Local Authority is based in South Yorkshire but operates hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days at home and vice versa - dependent on diary) meaning that you could live outside of the region but be able to feasibly work for them.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and a Social Work degree
Benefits for you as the Transitions Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave (increases with service); can buy up to an extra 10 days
- Pension Scheme of 15.2% matched contribution
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounts on Private Health cover
- Flexible hours around core working hours
- Additional benefits
Requirements of you as the Transitions Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Post Qualification experience in Children's or Adult's Social Work (desirable)
- A Social Work England registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary scale: £31,372 - £41,438 dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587 031 098 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation