Charles Hunter Associates is a Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the unique and rewarding sector of Social Work and Social Care. If are looking to get into a career with unlimited earning potential and amazing benefits and incentives, it sounds like this could be the role for you.
Established in 2009, Charles Hunter Associates is seeing consistent growth and we believe this is due to the fact we care about the people who work here. At Charles Hunter Associates, we truly live by the 'Work Hard, Play Hard' ethos. We offer an extensive range of benefits and incentives because we know that recruitment is tough and we want to reward you through the highs and the lows.
What We Offer
- Competitive basic salary.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold AND a bonus structure.
- First-class training program and nurturing leaders on hand throughout your career.
- Modern office space in Central Reading.
- Breakout area with Pool Table and Beer Fridge.
- Experienced Senior Management team.
- Guaranteed Organic Progression - we only promote internally!
What We Are Looking For:
At Charles hunter Associates, we recognise that a lot of our top consultants joined with absolutely no recruitment experience. We offer an extensive training program so that we can hire people based on their potential to be one of the best. There is no set-standard for what makes a good recruitment consultant but we think the following traits will set you up to succeed:
- Resilience - Recruitment is tough and we want people who can handle the lows as well as the highs.
- Communication skills - Recruitment is all about building relationships. We want someone who is approachable and communicates effectively with both clients and candidates.
- Drive - You have the potential to earn a lot of money in recruitment so money-motivated individuals do exceptionally well. If money doesn't motivate you then let us know what your driving force is.
- Ambition - We are strong believers in promoting internally. We want people who strive to reach their targets to become Team Leaders and Principal Consultants.
The sort of experience we look for is something that demonstrates you can handle a Sales Environment. Sales Experience is going to be beneficial but we will also consider candidates who've had roles with a strong focus on Customer Service and Customer Experience.
Incentives and Benefits:
- Annual Incentive Trip (Iceland booked for 2024!)
- Lunch clubs
- Weekly competition (with prizes!)
- High Achievers Days (5* Dinners, Drinks)
- 30pm Friday Finish
- Dress Down Friday
If you're interested in find out more please contact me on 07384 466 396 or email email@example.com to discuss further.