Back to jobs
Therapeutic Support Worker
- Posted 21 March 2023
- Salary £11 - £14 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Therapeutic Support Worker required to assist a residential school based in Horsham, West Sussex.
Our client provides residential services to children and young adults aged 8-19 with emotional behavioural difficulties. Their aim is to deliver high quality standards to further develop their learning and growth.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- 3 days on, 4 days off on a rolling rota
- Long day - 7am-10pm
- Shorter day - 7am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- Occasional Sleep In
Benefits for you as the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Temporary to permanent position encouraged!
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £11 up to £14
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Experience in support work ideally with children and young adults
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Driver essential due to remote location
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to get to Horsham in your own vehicle
If you think you'd fit the role of the Therapeutic Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Horsham, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!