The London Borough of Lambeth is looking for a Team Manager to join their Safeguarding and Family Support Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have extensive knowledge and experience of working in a Safeguarding team setting at Management level. The key to success in this role is to be able to lead a team confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding and Family Support Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rate of £43.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- Opportunity to ex[and your management experience
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding and Family Support Team Manager:
- Managing performance and authorising assessments within your team
- To ensure a high level of practice is carried through the team consistently
- Provide clear direction to those in the team
- Work with Senior Leadership to develop the service
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding and Family Support Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A minimum of a years experience in a Team Manager position
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and Family Support work
Location: Lambeth, London
Umbrella pay rate: £43.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!