The London Borough of Merton is looking for a Team Manager to join their Fostering Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have extensive knowledge and experience of working in Fostering at management level. The key to success in this role is to be able to lead a team confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Team Manager:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £45.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- "Outstanding" and "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Rare Fostering Management opportunity on a Locum basis
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Team Manager:
- Manage staff and services that deal with all Fostering processes
- Supervise and support Social Work Professionals within the team
- Ensure a high level of practice is carried through the team consistently
- Report to senior management about team performance
Requirements of you as a Fostering Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Fostering work at management level
Location: Merton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!