My NHS Client is currently looking for a Team Manager to join their Forensic Inpatient Service in West London. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Manager will have knowledge and experience working in an Inpatient environment at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to manage and organise a team effectively from the onset of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Forensic Inpatient Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate of £40.00 - £45.00 per hour
- Non statutory environment
- Parking available/ nearby
- Rare opportunity to work in a specialised, inpatient environment
- Easily accessible via car and public transport
- An opportunity to further your management expertise
Your responsibilities as a Forensic Inpatient Team Manager:
- Oversee discharges, assessments and tribunal work
- Comprehensive Forensic knowledge for effective oversight of the team
- Deal with budgeting, resources, performance and delivery standards to ensure smooth running of the team
- Liaise with connected services like CCG and Senior Leadership to ensure the best results are reached
Requirements of you as a Forensic Inpatient Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Management in a Mental Health team
Location: West London
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 - £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!