A Local Authority with a family-feel working environment is looking for a Team Manager for their team Court Team in North London. You will be supporting and coaching a team of experienced social workers to ensure the correct procedures are implemented which support positive outcomes for children, young people and families.
The ideal Team Manager will have Children in Care and Court Service experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions to the Local Authority.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Retention Payment
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Manage, lead and motivate staff team
- Manage and oversee the performance of the team effectively
- Support the safer recruitment and selection of new staff
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children in Care and Court Service
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Team Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!