A Local Authority in Surrey is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager with have extensive experience in a Managerial position and key knowledge of CWD work. The key to success in this role is to be able to lead a team of Social Work Professionals confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a CWD Team Manager:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a CWD Team Manager:
- To provide excellent supervision and guidance to your team
- Analyse and evaluate cases accordingly
- Staff development within your team
- Managing performance and authorising assessments within your team
- To ensure a high level of practice is carried through the team consistently
Requirements of you as a CWD Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Children with Disabilities
- A minimum of a years experience in Management
Location: Walton, Surrey
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!