Are you a strong Deputy Manager or an experienced Manager looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Team Manager to come in and lead an exceptional team to improve the lives of adults within a supported living enviroment. Based in the Leicestershire, as the Team Manager you will be supporting some of the most vulnerable people through a person centred approach giving them a safe and support enviroment to grow and develop.
What's on offer for the Team Manager:
- Salary up to £27700
- Full Time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days paid annual leave with the ability to purchase more
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Team Manager role you will need:
- Flexibility to cover evenings, weekends and bank holidays when required
- Ability to lead and manage an exceptional staff team
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive knowledge of Learning Disabilities and Autism
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.