Are you looking to work with adults with mental health and substance misuse?
Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity is available working as a Support Worker in a Support Living service with adults who have mental health conditions, substance misuse and challenging behaviours.
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker include:
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Support Worker include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Role: full time 40 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Support Worker position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555