- Posted 27 May 2022
- Salary Up to £29000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting for Team Leader to work in a specialist residential children's home. You will be working alongside the young people to ensure they receive the appropriate support, build positive relationships, and learn to develop their lives giving them lots of opportunities down the line.
If you are empathetic, passionate about supporting young people and want a challenging but highly rewarding role apply here!
Shift Work and Sleep In's May Be Required
Benefits for the Team Leader include:
- A great annual package of with an excellent package
- Continued development and progression opportunities
- A rewarding career working with some of the most vulnerable people
- Causal dress
- Currently completed or have completed their NVQ Level 4 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Experience of managing a team within a residential setting
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner with willingness to learn and to develop
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates