- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary £13.55 - £14.55 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Team Leader or SSW with experience of working with adults in social care? Do you have personal or professional experience with Dementia, MH, LD, Autism or ABI? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? Apply Here!
I am looking a Senior Healthcare Assistant, Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who have experience working with either mental health, dementia, learning disabilities or Brain Injury to work in a specialist service for adults who are rehabilitation for a brain injury they sustained based in Scholes, Leeds.
You will be working in a specialist care and support team to support adults with Brain Injury, shift leading a team of Healthcare Assistants, ensuring care delivery is of the highest quality, motivate and lead the team.
On offer as a Team Leader you will receive:
- Pay rates of £13.55 per hour
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am - 14.30pm or 14.30 pm - 21.30pm) or 9am -5pm NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Senior Healthcare Assistant role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply Here!