Are you an experienced Team Leader or SSW with experience of working with adults in social care? Do you have personal or professional experience with Dementia, MH, LD, Autism or ABI? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who has experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury. My client is a leading charity who support adults who have acquired a brain injury through various means based in Llanelli, South Wales.
You will be working in a specialist brain injury and neuro-rehabilitation service, shift leading a team of Healthcare Assistants, ensuring care delivery is of the highest quality, motivate and lead the team.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12 on weekdays and £13 on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am -3.00pm or 3.00 pm - 10.00pm)
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Team Leader role, you must have:
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role in adult social care
- Positive attitude, people management skills and organisation skills
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply Here!