Teaching Assistant required for a September 2022 Start to support an outstanding Ofsted regulated schoolbased in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
You will be supporting small classes of 5, alongside qualified teaching staff, with pupils aged 7-18 years with SEMH needs.
Monday - Friday Term Time Only 8:30-16:00
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay (starting £10.00 per hour + holiday pay)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.