Teaching Assistant required to support in a school specialising in SEMH based in Horsham, West Sussex.
Our client runs a specialist SEMH school for children and young adults aged 7-18. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant to encourage children's potential and progress through building good communication and providing emotional support.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Possible temporary to permanent position
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Face to Face training to introduce you into the role
- Pay starting from £11 up to £14
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience working in social care with young children or adults with SEN
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Confidence running classroom activities
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Providing emotional support to the young people
- Be able to get to Horsham in your own vehicle or by Public Transport
If you think you'd be a perfect fit for the role of a Teaching Assistant, then please get in touch!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Horsham, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!