Teaching Assistants required to support children aged 6 to 16 years who have social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH), as well as other complex needs.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Full-time or Part-time Hours available
- Term Time Only
- Shifts Monday - Friday 8:30-16:30 or 9:00-15:30
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Experience working with children with Autism and SEMH aged 6+ years
- Expeirence in education background
Salary: Starting £11.00 per hour PAYE or £13.92 per hour Umbrella.
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles