Flintshire Council are looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Targeted Support Team.
This role is predominantly preventative social work. Strong assessment skills are required for work on complex cases and you must be able to liaise with other professionals. Child Protection skills are also a must.
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Pay rate of up to £35 per hour (umbrella)
- Home and flexible working available
- A stable contract due to the needs of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- Undertaking Part 3 assessments and producing excellent Part 4 Care and Support plans with subsequent reviews
- Manage a complex caseload
- Be involved in the PLO process and take children into the Court arena into Care Proceedings
- Ensure records are kept up to date to the highest standards
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Pay rate: Up to £35 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!