Support Worker - Supported Living
Are you an experienced Support Worker with Autism or Learning Disabilities? Do you want a clear progression path? Do you live in central Cambridgeshire? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Support Workers who have some expeirnce in social care to work for an excellent charity who take pride in how they treat staff and offer unrivaled career progression, based in Ely,Cambridgeshire.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £10.00 an hour , £11 weekends and bank holidays
- Full time 37.5 hours a week
- Shifts (7.30am - 3.00pm or 3pm-10pm) and Nights 21.30-7.30
- Clear career progression into management
- free NVQ funding
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Flexibility to be able to work a rota covering every day of the week, mornings, evenings and weekends (part time is not available)
- some experience in social care
- Energy and motivation to complete activities with the residents (sports, arts&crafts, drama and music)
- Positive persona who enjoys working with vulnerable adults
If you are looking for a challenging but highly rewarding job, apply here!