Do you have experience caring for vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities? Apply today!
The Support Worker will work in a specialist service for adults who have Acquired Brain Injuries and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and verbal issues. The ideal candidate must be a driver and have experience working in a care setting.
Support Worker benefits:
- Pay rate between £10.92 - £11.92 per hour
- Full time contract of 35 hours a week
- Early and late shifts only
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.