Do you have experience of working with adults in social care? Are you interested in supporting adults who have Learning disabilities, Autism, Mental health and associated conditions through activities and engagement? Apply Now!
We are looking for hands on, fun and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and supporting service users that have autism and challenging behaviours in their day to day lives
This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist supported living service based in Wallington
On offer as a Support worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £11
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for role, you must::
- Experience in adult social care or a passion to progress in social care
- be committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply here!