Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking for a Waking Night role? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Waking Night Healthcare Assistants who live in or can commute to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £10.98 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.98
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shift Pattern
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults
- Genuine want to work Night Shift pattern only
- Commutable to Aylesbury
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism. With services based across the UK, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!