Are you looking for local Support Worker opportunities in Reading? Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs? Do you want to choose when you work? APPLY NOW!
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs within Residential Care Homes across Reading.
We are on the recruiting for Support Workers who enjoy promoting independence, taking part in activities and who love to interact with residents.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Days & WN on offer)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (From £10.00 PAYE and £12.30 Umbrella)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs, Epilepsy, Nonverbal clients, Personal care, and Wheelchair users.
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Reading, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!