Are you an experienced Support worker with experience of shiftleading in adult in social care? Do you have Dementia, MH, LD, Autism or Challenging behaviour?
I am looking a Team Leader or SSW who has experience in shift leading, risk assement and support plans. You will be working for a specialised provider of support to adults who have Learning disabilities, Autism, Mental health and associated conditions. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist supported living service based in Wallington, Surrey
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Senior Support Workers who are passionate about mentoring and leading staff in promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12.50
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the SSW role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here