Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you an energetic support worker?
Do you want to work with a provider who offers fully funded training? Apply now!
Do you have experience in Learning Disabilities or Mental Health?
We have an opportunity available with a company who specialises in providing outstanding Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people. Whilst promoting staff continuous development opportunities.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £26k - expected salary up to £33k
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Experience working in a residential home either Learning Disabilities or Mental Health
- Ideally have a Level 3 in Residential Childcare or willingness to complete
- Willing to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
If you want to be part of a team that care for vulnerable children, apply now!