Support Worker needed to assist in a Children's Residential Home in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Do you feel like you could be a key team member to supporting a residential home in Kettering?
We need experienced workers to help assist a home with children and young adults with learning difficulties, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42 PAYE up to £13.92 Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- Short shifts, Long Shifts and Waking Nights available.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Kettering in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Kettering, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!