- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Residential support worker opportunity for a gentleman based near Abingdon
I am recruiting for a highly experienced support worker to support a gentleman with autism and learning disabilities in the Abingdon area. He loves going for long walks, visiting the local pubs, gardening and watching TV. We are looking for someone who will be interested in supporting him long-term and be determined to get to know him well.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- An experienced support worker in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, verbal and physical challenging behaviours.
- Calm under stressful circumstances
- Enthusiastic about getting to know this gentleman and understanding his interests
- Committed to being part of his life long-term
- Be able to travel to Abingdon in your own vehicle or by public transport
Benefits for you in this role:
- Free E-learning training to refresh your skillset
- Additional on-the-job training specific to supporting this gentleman
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly payments
- A highly rewarding career!
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, please get in contact as we have multiple opportunities available.