Back to jobs
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £10.42 - £13.92 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker needed to assist children and young adults with learning difficulties and autism in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Do you have experience working with children and young adults?
Are you looking for Waking Night shifts in Oxfordshire?
If yes - APPLY NOW!
Benefits for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Career stability - Working with the same client
- Pay starting from £10.42 up to £13.92
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Waking Night Shifts Available
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Bicester in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Bicester, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!