Back to jobs
- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary £11 - £14 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Support Worker required to assist families and young children based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Working to build a better relationship between the families, the Support Worker will assist families with young children to get the best start in life. You will become part of a dedicated and experienced team working to provide the best knowledge and support to the families.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Working to build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £11-£14
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in support work
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to get to Walton-on-Thames in your own vehicle or by public transport
If you think you're a perfect fit for the role of a support worker, please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Walton-on-Thames Surrey, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!