Support Worker required to assist a SEN residential school based near Crawley, Surrey.
An opportunity for a Support Worker to build a career that offers continuous development, whilst helping young children and adults with epilepsy and complex needs develop and grow. As a support worker you will be supporting in one of 16 homes on the site.
Shift Pattern Available:
- Part Time Ad-Hoc available
- Early, Late or Long day
- 06:45-13.30, 07:45-13:30, 06:45-14.00, 07:45-14:00, 15:45-21:00, 15:45-22:00, 16:00-21:00, 16:00-22:00
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Part Time Staff have an hour meet and greet with the client to familiarise themselves with their work environment
- The client can offer comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £14 p/h Monday - Saturday + holiday pay
- Enhanced Sunday Hourly rate of £16 p/h + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in social care including young people with learning disabilities and epilepsy
- Experience with personal care
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Expectancy to cope with physical demands of the job
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Crawley through Public Transport or with your own vehicle
If you're experienced in social care but not based in Crawley then please get in contact as we have multiple other opportunities.