A established, Outstanding rated Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency with a High-quality of childcare, education and therapy for young people are looking for a PART-TIME Supervising Social Worker in Hampshire. Within this role, there is no requirement to cover out of hours rota, and you will not be required to complete Form F assessments, plus you will be able to work on a hybrid office basis. This role is a 4 day a week role.
The ideal Supervising Social Worker will have looked After children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- 4 days a week
- NO OUT OF HOURS
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising and Monitoring Foster Carers
- Provide relevant training
- Attend meetings when needed
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: New Forest, Hampshire
Salary: up to £38,500 + £3,000 Car Allowance (FTE)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!