A Not-For-Profit, Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their Fostering team to cover maternity leave.
This role is a full-time position with a salary of up to £43,758.65. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Fostering Social Worker. This is experience would be preferably within the private sector. This is a full time position with a hybrid base (office & home) with the area covered being the East Midlands. This organisation are big advocates for a good work-life balance and looking after their Staff and Foster Carers and they are striving to be Outstanding rated by Ofsted.
What is on offer for the Supervising Social Worker:
- An excellent package
- A fantastic supportive team
- 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Flexible working arrangements (TOIL & Start/Finish Time)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 5% matched Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Other excellent benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements for the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- UK Driving licence and access to a car
Location: North Nottinghamshire/North Derbyshire
Salary: up to £43,758.65 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this Recruitment Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation