A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Support Service. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive knowledge and experience of working with Foster Carers. The key to success in this role is to provide support to Foster Carers throughout the process of them fostering a child to ensure the best outcomes are met.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Parking available/ nearby
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload dealing with Foster Carers, Connected persons, and Temporary Carers
- Conduct face to face visits with Carers as and when necessary
- Maintain supervision with Foster Carers as needed
- Complete Parenting Assessments
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Fostering work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!