Hampshire County Council are looking for an Experienced Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Service. This is a Locum Social Work role based in the West Hampshire offices.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive knowledge and experience in a Fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well with Foster Carers throughout the process of them fostering a child.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Supervising Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- "Outstanding" Ofsted inspection results
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- A chance to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Experienced Supervising Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload dealing with Foster Carers, Connected persons, and Temporary Carers
- Recruit prospective Foster Carers
- Visit and maintain supervision with Foster Carers as needed
- Complete Parenting Assessments
- Present Form F assessments to panel when necessary
Requirements of you as an Experienced Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Fostering work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Location: West Hampshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!