A Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker in the Kent area. Working to support Children and Young People to feel safe and secure. This role will be in the Fostering Team.
This is for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have relevant post qualification experience within a Fostering Team. The right candidate should be dedicated and have the passion to align with this Local Authority goals.
- Generous Annual Leave
- £5,000 Market Premia
- Retention Payment of £2,000 after 2nd year service
- Career Progression
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
- Visits to the foster carer.
- Provide advice and guidance for foster carers.
- Work with colleagues on the placement arrangements for young people moving on.
- Undertake home visits and be the point of contact.
- Reporting to Practice and Team Managers.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW/CSS or equivalent).
- A valid registration with Social Work England Registration.
- Post qualification experience in Fostering.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care.
- Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to be mobile.
Up to £38,055
Please follow the instructions on the website, or alternatively contact Adam Smith on 07442 576 906 for more information and please be sure to leave your contact details.
If this isn't the exact role you're looking for, but you are looking for other Social Work, please get in touch to find out other opportunities.