Supervising Social Worker
An Outstanding rated, Independent Fostering Agency that is committed to supporting young people therapeutically are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team based in Sutton. This is a full time, permanent position.
The ideal Supervising Social Workers will have a real commitment to meeting the needs of young people and supporting them in foster care proactively.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave + 2 duvet days per year
- Pension contribution
- Progression opportunities and a supportive team
- Personal and corporate bonus opportunity bonus
- 5-day office Christmas shutdown
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruit, assess, train, supervise & support, and review a range of foster carers.
- Ensure that national fostering standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Manage a caseload of foster carers.
- Work in partnership with the local authority social work teams.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!