A not-for-profit, community interest independent fostering agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker based in Norfolk. As the Supervising Social Worker you will be required to recruit and support foster carers. You must be a likeminded and motivated professional to match this fostering agencies visions.
This role is full-time, and permanent role with a hybrid remote working model.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave + 3 Additional Wellbeing Days
- Flexible Working
- Expense and Mileage Paid
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Provide support and supervise to foster carers
- Ensure quality service promotes positive outcomes for children
- Promote the company and ensure professional standards are maintained
- Contribute to Foster Carerreviews
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £36,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!