As the Supervising Social Worker you will be an experienced Children's Social Worker with a Fostering background. This is a partially home-based position.
This is a permanent & full-time or part-time position and you will be managing a caseload that covers the North East. This not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency are well known for providing a good work life balance along with training and development opportunities. You will need to have the commitment and drive to match this agencies reputation and desire to remain "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Training, assessing and supporting Foster Carers
- Recruiting Foster Carers
- Supervising Foster Carers
- Working to agreed timescales
- Working in an Out-Of-Hours rota
- Overseeing Supervising Social Workers
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Social Work England
- Experience of working within a Fostering team
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Salary Scale: £35,000 - £39,500 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation