An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their well-thought of Fostering service. This position is a full time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Fostering as a Supervising Social Worker, ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Recruiting Foster Carers (Assessments)
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within Fostering as a Social Worker
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation