An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load which is only 1 carer for now just North of Birmingham.
This role is a part-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carerr
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers (long-term)
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North Birmingham
Pay: £30 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation