An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around Birmingham/West Midlands. This is a 12 month fixed-term, full-time position that can be home-based part of the week whilst going into the office for the other days.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience but this not essential. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions. You will be managing up to 8 complex cases!
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- A substantial car allowance and OOH allowance
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work Wales registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £36,000 - £42,000 d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation