An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload of Foster carers around the West Yorkshire area. This role is a full-time and a permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience ideally with an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. This is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseload with a well-thought of organisation.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Mileage paid at 0.40ppm
- 27 days for annual leave + bank holidays (Rising up to 30 days)
- An excellent Pension Scheme
- Out of hours payments
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting foster carers
- Improving the fostering service
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working ideally in Fostering or other closely linked teams i.e. Looked after Children or Adoption
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location:West yorkshire (Caseload: West Yorkshire & South Yorkshire)
Salary scale: A Salary of up to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation