An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their well-thought of Fostering service. This is a full time, permanent position covering a caseload in the North East.
You will need to have a background within Fostering as a Supervising Social Worker, ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency. Experience of working with a Therapeutic approach is also beneficial.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within Fostering as a Social Worker
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: County Durham/Teesside
Salary: £34,000 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Cassie Ferguson at Charles Hunter Associates
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!