An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team based in Birmingham. This is a permanent, full-time position that can be hybrid working.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave + public holidays (rises incrementally)
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experince of working in Fostering
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Birmingham (hybrid)
Salary scale: £36,000 - £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation