A Not-For-Profit, Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their Fostering team.
This role is a full-time and permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Fostering Social Worker. This is experience would be preferably within the private sector. This is a permanent position with a hybrid base (office & home) with the area covered being the North Yorkshire/Durham.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A driven team
- Car Allowance + mileage
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- Perk box discounts
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Company Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements for the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
Salary: up to £40,500 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Recruitment Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation